WHY YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS A STRATEGIC BUSINESS ASSESSMENT!
THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE...
- You and your team are too close to the business and it is impossible for you to see the “TRUTH” about the current state of your company.
- Business leaders find it difficult to create an environment where both positive and negative data is available. This information is critical for making needed strategic business decisions.
- In today’s competitive environment you must act quickly to take advantage of every opportunity to improve your business where gaps exist.
THIS IS WHY A STRATEGIC BUSINESS ASSESSMENT IS NEEDED
Our Strategic Business Assessment is the perfect tool to help you identify areas of needed growth, cost saving opportunities, and ways to improve overall business performance. Consider these examples on ways to use the assessment:
- Using assessment data in your Strategic Planning Process to help define areas that require focus in order to be competitive while improving performance and profitability.
- Absentee owners use the assessment as a way to ensure the business is preforming at the highest level while identifying gaps that need to be addressed.
- Angel Investors find this assessment critical while evaluating a business before investing.
- Business owners wanting to sell company in future for a premium price.
- Difficulty identifying root cause of poor performance issues.
- Banks use the assessment for clients who are struggling. This feedback helps clients make needed improvements to avoid loan default
Bottom line, a Strategic Business Assessment is the exact tool needed in your arsenal to discover the truth about the current state of your business. This assessment helps you and your team achieve higher performance and profitability.
STRATEGIC BUSINESS ASSESSMENT CATEGORIES
During a combination of onsite, virtual, and/or phone interviews, the assessment team will ask a series of questions, review processes, and analyze metrics to determine your organization’s current state related to these 15 areas:
- Planning Systems
- Financial Management
- Leadership Team
- Customer Relationship & Systems
- Performance Metrics
- Workplace Organization
- Systems Documentation
- Employee Systems & Engagement
- Supplier Relationships
- Equipment & Technology
- Quality Systems
- Risk Management
- Design / Research and Development
- Inventory Systems
For each of these categories, a comprehensive feedback report will is compiled by the assessment team which includes; Items Reviewed, Strengths Observed, Current State, Opportunities for Improvement, Recommendations, Potential Benefits/Results, and Risks from not Implementing Recommendations.
If we don’t find the final Strategic Business Assessment provides a value far above the cost, the deposit will be refunded and there will be no fee.
HOW IT WORKS
Several weeks prior to the scheduled on-site meeting, key employees will be given a link to answer a preliminary questionnaire. The individual responses will be confidential but the Feedback Report will summarize the results and key findings. An entire week will be scheduled for the on-site visit and assessment. The first 3 days will be in your facilities interviewing employees, reviewing systems, and evaluating metrics. Day 4 our team will compile the Feedback Report and Day 5 will be for Feedback Report Delivery meetings with the Leadership Team.